- Profile -
Name: Janan
Age: 2X
Status: Single
Birthday: 6th Sep. 198X
Orientation: Straight

Qualifications:
- Diploma in
- Electronic and Computer
Engineering

Work Experience:
- Admin Work
- Freelance Camp Instructor

Ex Military Unit:
- 1st Commando Battalion
Specialization:
- Demolitions
- Boat Coxswain
-(Assault/Zodiac)
- Paratrooper

Present:
University of
Western Australia:
Bach of Arts
(Communication Studies)

Majors:
- Communication Studies
- English


- Dates of -
- Rememberance -
Enlistment:
- 21st July 2004
ORD:
- 20th July 2006

Civilian again on:
- 200706
- Thursday
- 1050hrs 20secs

Uni Started:
- 19th Feb 2007


- Tagboard -



- Notices -
I tried using a new skin,
but somehow it didn't work
out as nicely.

- Stuff -





- Archives -
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008
September 2008


- Credits -

Design by SyaHiDaH
Template frm BlogSkins
Powered by

Webset © CaCaBiN DeSiGns




Far better it is to dare mighty things.
To win glorious triumphs, 
even though checkered by failures. 

      


Than to rank with those poor spirits, 
who neither suffer much nor enjoy much 
'Cause they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat

Friday, July 16, 2004
4 days to go....

another day striked off the calander...tick tock...4 days and counting down to my enlistment...
I was thinking "hey, I didn't do much today, how bout having the last 4 days doing a tribute/record to my friends" not that they are gonna read it much anyway..most of em don't even know I have this. It's just to log my army days....so I shall go in this manner...Church, then Poly and before I go in to God..so that blog will last for the 3 weeks I am in camp.
 
Now comes the complication...Church...I have two...my previous and my current.
Oh well...I'll start off with the previous....
 
Hey pple...most of you would probably not be reading this, but hey.
 
Anyway, I know I left in a blink of an eye. It's not that I'm pissed with any of you. It's just that I found that I don't clique with any of you. Youth leader yes, age gap yes too. I kinda left cause I was way too sick with certain "leadership". One that plays on guilt, adhering only to people are worth something, who keeps calling himself "God's annoited", who has an issue with the sense of reponsibilty and who has a BIG BIG issue with a little thing called humility. Left cause the way things were done there were too flippant. People, my advice to you would be, when you serve God, make sure you do it whole heartedly. And that means coming to practice on the stated time, or even earlier to make sure things are ready to start. I've had practice with you people. As the WL, when I stated the time at 12, people only came in at 12.15...12.30..and took their own time setting up the equipment. And in the end we start at 1pm. We start late and we have to rush. That's NOT respecting God or serving Him whole heartedly. As camp comm., when I pushed for things to get done..the response I got was :"Why do you need to be so rushed? relax lah, this is youth, not army" Did you all NOT learn anything from the previous mission trip? What was the point of going for that, or even your most recent one if you don't learn, or you just talk about it and not go about doing it? And it goes all the way up too.
As for the rest of you, things were fun while I was there. I will always link the christmas period to sentosa and the youth camps. I had fun while I was there. My advice to you for any of your upcoming events, trips, school work or anything is to talk to God. I know xxon doesn't really emphasize on that. But SERIOUSLY. Pray... During worship, just forget about who is next to you, just focus on God. Do not be ashamed to raise your hands to praise Him. Do not be afraid to shed tears. Do not be afraid to raise a new song unto Him. Do not be afraid to pray right there and then. And most of all, Do not be afraid to stand up and testify for Him should it even be a simple word or vision. God bless you all.
 
To my brothers at Trinity. It has been a great time ever since I joined you guys. Yoong Heng, Hwee, Aaron, Joshua, Eugene, Kerrick, Kaixin, Oonz, Dansen, Jonathon, Kairan, Kenneth. You guys are awesome. To josh, oonz and dansen. God bless on your education path. May God guide you as you trust in Him. I had fun ever since I joined. Be in the torturing Pre-NS camp (I found it fun actually), lunch and to the 1942 after cell group on sunday. I've seriously enjoyed every moment. I thank you guys for opening up and showing me a whole new level in prayer and worship of our Father. Be it in the main service or even with the simple guitar in our cell groups. I have really sense God's presence there. I thank you guys for showing me how to be bold in my faith, up to the point where I really want to reach out to the people in my camp. I ask that you continually pray for me in there. For my lower back especially.
 
I seriously feel like paul or like I am writing my will...haha.
 
God bless



Posted on 7/16/2004 by <$The One$>
Comments: Post a Comment