- Profile -
Name: Janan
Age: 2X
Status: Single
Birthday: 6th Sep. 198X
Orientation: Straight

Qualifications:
- Diploma in
- Electronic and Computer
Engineering

Work Experience:
- Admin Work
- Freelance Camp Instructor

Ex Military Unit:
- 1st Commando Battalion
Specialization:
- Demolitions
- Boat Coxswain
-(Assault/Zodiac)
- Paratrooper

Present:
University of
Western Australia:
Bach of Arts
(Communication Studies)

Majors:
- Communication Studies
- English


- Dates of -
- Rememberance -
Enlistment:
- 21st July 2004
ORD:
- 20th July 2006

Civilian again on:
- 200706
- Thursday
- 1050hrs 20secs

Uni Started:
- 19th Feb 2007


- Tagboard -



- Notices -
I tried using a new skin,
but somehow it didn't work
out as nicely.

- Stuff -





- Archives -
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008
September 2008


- Credits -

Design by SyaHiDaH
Template frm BlogSkins
Powered by

Webset © CaCaBiN DeSiGns




Far better it is to dare mighty things.
To win glorious triumphs, 
even though checkered by failures. 

      


Than to rank with those poor spirits, 
who neither suffer much nor enjoy much 
'Cause they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat

Tuesday, July 20, 2004
TO GOD

Dear God,
           There has been so much that I wanted to say, but I can't seem to express in words nor remember all that You have done, for although I have remembered You little, You have honored my giving and blessed me with an overflowing cup.
I failed my Os, but I thank you for that, as I have met the best friends I have ever met in poly. And I thank You for them.
            I thank You for giving me the wisdom and strength to go through my
            I thank You for giving me the chance to go to Trinity where I met the best christian friends that have taught me to stand firm and grow in You. And where I have learned to experience You in the smallest of blessings and find You in the hardest of trials.
            I Thank You for giving me the chance to make commandos. To do my best for your Honor and Glory, not mine. To do my parents proud.
            I thank You for being my Lord and Saviour. For I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me. 
           Dear God, even as the time draws extremely near for me to enlist. I ask and pray these things. I pray for your continual healing upon my back. I rebuke any pain through Jesus's blood. For the blood has healed me. I ask that my camp, camp mates,  sgts, officers and anyone else I meet will be open to Your words. I ask and pray for wisdom to share your love. I pray that the words of my mouth and the actions of my deeds will bring Honor and Glory to Your name. I pray for protection against the spirit of pride, but I pray that I will have the spirit of humility and servanthood as Your son Jesus. I pray against any spritual forces within the camp. I ask you to give me the wisdom to start a cell within the camp itself.
 
In Jesus's name I pray and ask all these through faith.
Amen
 
Janan Loh
1st Cdo Bn
IV Coy.
 
But more importantly
Janan Loh
Child of the Most High           


Posted on 7/20/2004 by <$The One$>
Comments: Post a Comment