- Profile -
Name: Janan
Age: 2X
Status: Single
Birthday: 6th Sep. 198X
Orientation: Straight

Qualifications:
- Diploma in
- Electronic and Computer
Engineering

Work Experience:
- Admin Work
- Freelance Camp Instructor

Ex Military Unit:
- 1st Commando Battalion
Specialization:
- Demolitions
- Boat Coxswain
-(Assault/Zodiac)
- Paratrooper

Present:
University of
Western Australia:
Bach of Arts
(Communication Studies)

Majors:
- Communication Studies
- English


- Dates of -
- Rememberance -
Enlistment:
- 21st July 2004
ORD:
- 20th July 2006

Civilian again on:
- 200706
- Thursday
- 1050hrs 20secs

Uni Started:
- 19th Feb 2007


- Tagboard -



- Notices -
I tried using a new skin,
but somehow it didn't work
out as nicely.

- Stuff -





- Archives -
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008
September 2008


- Credits -

Design by SyaHiDaH
Template frm BlogSkins
Powered by

Webset © CaCaBiN DeSiGns




Far better it is to dare mighty things.
To win glorious triumphs, 
even though checkered by failures. 

      


Than to rank with those poor spirits, 
who neither suffer much nor enjoy much 
'Cause they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat

Saturday, August 21, 2004
3rd weekend out...Gonna be a long post.

Third weekend out...damn....5 more weeks and I am outta bmt...
Had a long weekend last week cause I had to go for graduation..but no time to post anything..I had too many things to do..
Training is still tough and getting tougher...
Just had our 8km route march this week...blisters nice and big, but I managed to push all the way through...Got a 16km route march this coming week and after that a field camp...
Had a SOC...jumped the last obstacle and nearly broke my leg...rested over the weekend and now after this week, I've done the entire thing about 9 times...3 times/session...It is hell..super tiring..but it feels good. I remember standing there limping about on my injured leg while the others ran it...they looked damn shagged out when the returned, and I was dying to be one of them. I asked the conducting if I could give it a shot..but his answer was a flat no. Was disappointed, but I guess it was the right choice. Had I gone, I would probably have really ripped my leg up. Thanks to him, I've almost recovered and done it lotsa times...Yeah..you read correctly..almost..it still hurts slightly when I run and after I clear the stations, but it feels good....argh...It's just one of those things...I guess when you are being trained to be the best unit around, it really throws the normal person's definition of endurance outta the window.

Some S*** really hit the fan this week in camp...can't say what, but I'm guessing that life is just gonna take a different turn for us...it wasn't caused by my platoon, but we're gonna be involved in the s*** stirring anyway.

Anyway, the graduation was fun. It would have been better if I could have gone out with my friends, but I had to book in ASAP. Had something to do in camp. Sure was good seeing my poly friends again. Talked a while, took pictures and stuff. Yeah...sucks for a graduation eh? Guess my parents were happy I finally got my dip. Hahahahaha...Yeah yeah...I'm a lazy ass who had a hard time in school.

Weird though..the last person I thought would get the feeling in camp would be me..and yet I got it anyway...one day in camp, I suddenly woke up and felt homesick...yeah...seriously....
I don't know why..maybe cause our morale was low or something..but for a few days, it really sucked...wasn't in the mood to do squat diddly..had to force myself to train, no mood to eat...and the fact that the food sucked didn't help either. Damn.... And being me, I don't like to talk bout this kinda things, so I kept it to myself....didn't help either.

Yeah well..that's it for now...I'll post maybe later or when...Gonna go get some chow and stuff.
You guys would probably know better how I feel if I used some more 'colorful' language, but I have managed to hold my tongue quite effectively for the past 5 weeks in camp. So I shall not start using it now...gotta be a different person in camp. I don't have time to read my bible, and at night, I'm so tired, I don't even have much time to pray before I sleep...I just knock out asap. Just a quick short and and bang I am out. I still manage to pray sometimes during training and when I am waiting for stuff to happen. But more then less, we have a tendency to just look down and close our eyes during those times too.... Man....




Posted on 8/21/2004 by <$The One$>
Comments: Post a Comment