- Profile -
Name: Janan
Age: 2X
Status: Single
Birthday: 6th Sep. 198X
Orientation: Straight

Qualifications:
- Diploma in
- Electronic and Computer
Engineering

Work Experience:
- Admin Work
- Freelance Camp Instructor

Ex Military Unit:
- 1st Commando Battalion
Specialization:
- Demolitions
- Boat Coxswain
-(Assault/Zodiac)
- Paratrooper

Present:
University of
Western Australia:
Bach of Arts
(Communication Studies)

Majors:
- Communication Studies
- English


- Dates of -
- Rememberance -
Enlistment:
- 21st July 2004
ORD:
- 20th July 2006

Civilian again on:
- 200706
- Thursday
- 1050hrs 20secs

Uni Started:
- 19th Feb 2007


- Tagboard -



- Notices -
I tried using a new skin,
but somehow it didn't work
out as nicely.

- Stuff -





- Archives -
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008
September 2008


- Credits -

Design by SyaHiDaH
Template frm BlogSkins
Powered by

Webset © CaCaBiN DeSiGns




Far better it is to dare mighty things.
To win glorious triumphs, 
even though checkered by failures. 

      


Than to rank with those poor spirits, 
who neither suffer much nor enjoy much 
'Cause they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat

Sunday, August 29, 2004
Another week...and hell is coming closer....

Monday
Hoo Yah!!! I be back!!! The beginning of the week was rather ok. Parade on Monday..Boring!!...Had SOC trial tests too....I failed!! by 9 secs!!! why? cause I had to wait for some guy to try and clear the wall 3 times...damn....But oh well... Leg hurt after that..Old injury..remember the earlier posts bout me landing wrongly?...Yep
Tuesday
.... then we had a IPPT trial test the next day, but I got myself outta that..Leg hurt...no way I could run...So I sat there with some others like a dodo and watched the rest do it....felt weird...
Wednesday
Then the IPPT test came the next day...I cleared all!! haha...my 2.4 timing improved, on top of the usual other beneficial factors like I've lost weight, gained more muscle and my abs are peeking out!!!...ARMY IS GOOD!!! Hahahahaha!!.
Thursday
Whoa mama...this was one shaggy day...Had IFC lessons in the morning...then we had some practical..had to rush back to bunk and get ready for the 16km route march..there wasn't even enough time to prepare. Like taping up my feet with medical tape and stuff.. I got picked to be the front scouts...which meant I had to walk with some other guy and my sgt 70-100m ahead of the entire company....no slowing down....but managed to talk nonsense with my sgt..haha...Sad he will be leaving us after BMT or something...I'm damn sure he's got alot of experience to teach...anyway..the first 8km was on...2km into the remaining 8km, I started to get blisters...oh yeah...at the 4km rest point..my feet hurt like hell.....I had to force myself to walk the remaining 4km back...and that's only 16km...we still have the 24km one. 36km in the next phase and 72km before we pass out...blisters galore my friend....I got 6-7 alone on my right foot and 3-4 on my left...and both feet have nice big ones at the balls of the feet...every step...see God....
Friday
had some PT in the morning...the crunches and dips were ok..what hurt like hell was the duck jumps and jumping jacks..I couldn't even walk properly and here I am jumping on my feet...And then we had more IFC lessons...after lunch, it rained so we ran to the MPH to continue. After it stopped, we went back to our company line..during the run up the stairs, I felt this tear and wetness...back up...I removed my boots and saw two wet spots on the left one...Yup..I burst the blister from pressure...And I got heat rash too....whee....
Saturday
Had the 1.5km SOC grading test....puked before and after I ran....blisters agony, but I managed to force myself through it..Don't know if I passed yet.... Then we went to SDC...looked at exhibits and stuff...waste of time...the finally let us go around 1540hrs...man..that sucked big time!!! No time to even go to church....went out with my friends for dinner...one of em is flying off sept 7 to study. Went to pasta fresca..and then a ice cream buffet..haha...make your own..It was rather fun...hahaha.
Sunday
and here I am writing this on a Sunday morning...was supposed to go for cell...but I overslept..that's how tired I am. This upcoming week...a small portion of brimstone is coming..I heard monday is relaxed cause tuesday - thursday I got a field camp in marsling..damn....but a little birdie told me I get to book out early this week...hee hee hee..and Can someone please confirm with me this new 5 day work week rule...seems from sept 4th we get to book out friday evenings....DANG!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

And to all my YCC friends who are still studying....Study hard and don't slack in your faith either... To those taking either Os...It's gonna be over real soon. So just put in your Nox now and cruise through the finish line...getting the long service award ain't fun...trust me....


Posted on 8/29/2004 by <$The One$>
Comments: Post a Comment