- Profile -
Name: Janan
Age: 2X
Status: Single
Birthday: 6th Sep. 198X
Orientation: Straight

Qualifications:
- Diploma in
- Electronic and Computer
Engineering

Work Experience:
- Admin Work
- Freelance Camp Instructor

Ex Military Unit:
- 1st Commando Battalion
Specialization:
- Demolitions
- Boat Coxswain
-(Assault/Zodiac)
- Paratrooper

Present:
University of
Western Australia:
Bach of Arts
(Communication Studies)

Majors:
- Communication Studies
- English


- Dates of -
- Rememberance -
Enlistment:
- 21st July 2004
ORD:
- 20th July 2006

Civilian again on:
- 200706
- Thursday
- 1050hrs 20secs

Uni Started:
- 19th Feb 2007


- Tagboard -



- Notices -
I tried using a new skin,
but somehow it didn't work
out as nicely.

- Stuff -





- Archives -
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008
September 2008


- Credits -

Design by SyaHiDaH
Template frm BlogSkins
Powered by

Webset © CaCaBiN DeSiGns




Far better it is to dare mighty things.
To win glorious triumphs, 
even though checkered by failures. 

      


Than to rank with those poor spirits, 
who neither suffer much nor enjoy much 
'Cause they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat

Monday, February 28, 2005
A new chapter.....

Ahh...this the time of new beginnings...
In a few ways from my point of view...
For one, my sister go married...whoop dee doo...
The entire ceremoney went off quite well...well, there were a few minor glitches...
There was another glitch at the dinner, but that wasn't my fault..they did say it was gonna be done by them..and it wasn't....so my sis and mom are quite sore about it....
But hey...I wore a suit...I've never worn a suit before..and I don't think I will be wearing it again for quite some time to come...So for those of you who managed to see me in on..lucky you...
I might just put up some pics of it...and don't ask me about wearing a southpark tie to my sister's wedding.....

And the O level results are out.
Kudos, to jackie, van, ying and jj...congrats..hope you get the course/jc of your choice...
No more mind games from me, no more sleepless nights...no more fun for me...sigh...
But look on the bright side, you've crossed the hurdle and you can taunt the next batch of people taking their Os this year....I'll join you....

And lastly..I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing...
The rain is back!!! WHOO HOO!!!
As I'm sure all of you in this country have been experiencing a major heatwave..unless you've been staying in an air-con room for the two whole months of january/febuary..
Let's weigh out the pros/cons shall we?

Pros:
Sleep better at night in the bunk
Much cooler weather to run/train in
Less chance of heatrash

Cons:
More mozzies in outfield
Gonna get soaked in outfield
No way dry to sleep/sit on in outfield


Well, I more or less even'ed out the odds....but sure as heck...mozzies in outfield are not things you can just put out of your mind...
If it's not the incessant buzzing near your ear that bothers you as you sit, squat, kneel, prone in the field, it sure as heck is gonna be the remaining love bites they leave behind after they lovingly land, caress and suck your blood to fufill their nutritional needs so they can go off and breed to spawn even more of the devil's minions to continue the cycle all over again....

DAMN THE MOZZIES!!!!!


Posted on 2/28/2005 by <$The One$>
Comments: Post a Comment