- Profile -
Name: Janan
Age: 2X
Status: Single
Birthday: 6th Sep. 198X
Orientation: Straight

Qualifications:
- Diploma in
- Electronic and Computer
Engineering

Work Experience:
- Admin Work
- Freelance Camp Instructor

Ex Military Unit:
- 1st Commando Battalion
Specialization:
- Demolitions
- Boat Coxswain
-(Assault/Zodiac)
- Paratrooper

Present:
University of
Western Australia:
Bach of Arts
(Communication Studies)

Majors:
- Communication Studies
- English


- Dates of -
- Rememberance -
Enlistment:
- 21st July 2004
ORD:
- 20th July 2006

Civilian again on:
- 200706
- Thursday
- 1050hrs 20secs

Uni Started:
- 19th Feb 2007


- Tagboard -



- Notices -
I tried using a new skin,
but somehow it didn't work
out as nicely.

- Stuff -





- Archives -
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008
September 2008


- Credits -

Design by SyaHiDaH
Template frm BlogSkins
Powered by

Webset © CaCaBiN DeSiGns




Far better it is to dare mighty things.
To win glorious triumphs, 
even though checkered by failures. 

      


Than to rank with those poor spirits, 
who neither suffer much nor enjoy much 
'Cause they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat

Sunday, August 28, 2005
I'm Falling Apart

And hell NO I don't mean emotionally...I mean physically...

I'm getting aches and pains all over...lower back, knees, elbow...darn it all!!

Knees: I did a run friday night to clock distance for my 21km AHM run...I ran like 4+km and then the pain kicked in..it's this annoying sharp pain in my right knee...hurts like a ***** and now when I walk there is this clacking feeling...man...I had it before, but there wasn't any pain associated to it when I ran...

Lower back: It sometimes hurts when I run..feels like the muscle is over strained or sore or simply pulling apart...Might be associated to an old injury I had in lower sec where I jump, missed and landed tailbone first on the edge of a slide...

Elbow: Over strained doing pull ups or lifting that damn 40kg alice pack...went to a chinese doc, and somehow my elbow injury is somehow connected to my left shoulder which too as the doctor claims is the injury point that causes my elbow to hurt...weird eh?

Any doctor/nurse/physio reading this? ANY insights and/or how I may treat/prevent/cure these darn ailments that are plaguing mua?

It is seriously starting to piss me off to have to cut back on a good run and stuff just cause my knees hurt...


There are a few reasons I am guessing might be the cause...

1) I'm getting too damn old for a SUPER active lifestyle....but then again, most of my sgts are older than me and they seem to be getting along fine...hmm...got to think this one through..

2) Exercise injuries due to improper prep...this one is a major issue...

3) My old injuries are coming back to haunt me...damn..LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I'm STILL YOUNG!!!!


Anyone in yew tee/teck whye/ cck saw me running and stop halfway? (guy in black shorts, white shirt or white shirt in hand) It sure as hell wasn't cause I couldn't take the run, it was bloody cause my knee hurt....


And as mojo jojo would say... "CURSES!!!!"


Signing off..


Posted on 8/28/2005 by <$The One$>
Comments: Post a Comment