- Profile -
Name: Janan
Age: 2X
Status: Single
Birthday: 6th Sep. 198X
Orientation: Straight

Qualifications:
- Diploma in
- Electronic and Computer
Engineering

Work Experience:
- Admin Work
- Freelance Camp Instructor

Ex Military Unit:
- 1st Commando Battalion
Specialization:
- Demolitions
- Boat Coxswain
-(Assault/Zodiac)
- Paratrooper

Present:
University of
Western Australia:
Bach of Arts
(Communication Studies)

Majors:
- Communication Studies
- English


- Dates of -
- Rememberance -
Enlistment:
- 21st July 2004
ORD:
- 20th July 2006

Civilian again on:
- 200706
- Thursday
- 1050hrs 20secs

Uni Started:
- 19th Feb 2007


- Tagboard -



- Notices -
I tried using a new skin,
but somehow it didn't work
out as nicely.

- Stuff -





- Archives -
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008
September 2008


- Credits -

Design by SyaHiDaH
Template frm BlogSkins
Powered by

Webset © CaCaBiN DeSiGns




Far better it is to dare mighty things.
To win glorious triumphs, 
even though checkered by failures. 

      


Than to rank with those poor spirits, 
who neither suffer much nor enjoy much 
'Cause they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat

Friday, May 18, 2007
Weird Dreams....

I'm pissed bored and writing my essay on
'What are animistic and primordial beliefs and what role did they have in traditional village societies dependent on agriculture for survival?'
My journey has digressed from researching for information to reading ghost stories
And you wonder why I'm having weird dreams...not scary dreams...well..not in the normal context of scary anyhow...

Dream 1)
I was sitting in a math class...and the lecturer was talking about probability. The image on the overhead was this whole range of patterns that were filled internally with dots, dashes, symbols etc. etc...and the question was...which is the next pattern..and we had like a hundred to choose from. As all of you know..the reason for my being in the Arts Faculty is that I don't hate math....i LOATHE it...so any how....I'm sitting there like a dumb ass retard staring at the screen, wondering why in the world did I take up maths in uni for. I looked to my right and my friend was sitting there and I went. "I thought you said maths was easy???" he just looked at me and gave me that shoulder shrug that usually entails "Shit happens mate" and now I turned to my left..and there my other friend was scribbling away faster than I can say "How Fast Can A Wood Chuck Chuck If A Wood Chuck Could Chuck Wood" And I can say it pretty damn fast too.
He ain't going to pay any attention to me short of me smacking his head...So this is the part where I woke up. I raised my hand to the lecturer was an old balding man and went "Sir, I just transferred into math class and I...." couldn't even finish my sentence when he Yelled "THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM, GO FIGURE IT OUT!!" And I woke up with a start, turned to check the time and realized that hey...I AIN'T TAKING MATHS!!! SCREW THE TIME!! I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP A HAPPY MAN!!!

Dream 2)
Well, it wasn't really a dream..more of a feeling you get...
I took a nap in the afternoon..and I woke up with this thought... "Shit..today's Sunday...I need to book into Currie hall tonight cause I start school tomorrow. Back in the days, my dad used to send me back to camp, but I realized that good old dad is back in Singapore and I'm in Australia..and I went. "damn, now how do i get back? I've been at Currie for 3 months and I still don't know the way back" To which I realized...I'm already at Currie, in my room, on my bed.


Talk about weird....and yeah..the exam schedule is out...16th, 19th and 21st June...
2 papers on the 19th...Man....that's got to bite.....
I'll be back in Singapore end June to End July...

Catcha Later


Posted on 5/18/2007 by <$The One$>
Comments: Post a Comment